So many employees want to be entrepreneurs. Why not let them be entrepreneurs at your company? Develop corporate innovative program to foster entrepreneurship within your employer day, launch new products and new company, keep your best employees, and become hyper innovative!
What does an Entrepreneur in Residence (EIR) do?
- Leads lunch and learn seminars with entrepreneur curriculum
- Meets one on one with employees and executives to discuss new ideas
- Helps craft pitches for the company to consider investing in
- Teaches your team how to rigorously test and develop new ideas
- Shows you how to avoid overconfidence and gut decisions and make disciplined investments in innovation
The market rewards innovative companies (Christensen study – Innovators DNA). More innovative companies have higher multiples and valuations.
One of the key benefits of the Agile Startup Innovation/Disruption group is that we can communicate with external stakeholders (customers, users, vendors, etc.) to solicit new ideas and inspiration for your corporate innovation initiative.
Tie employee happiness to entrepreneurship to show fostering innovation in entrepreneurship in the workplace will actually make your employees happier and help you retain your best employees.
It’s hard for leadership to question the status quo. We can do that for you so you tow the line while we find disruptive ideas.